Friday, March 27, 2009

Malcolm? Malcolm? Hello?

So last night in order to stop worrying so much about my score results (which I still have yet to receive, and now, after speaking with Malcolm, won't have until Monday...), I decided I would get a craft project or two to occupy my time. As well, with unemployment looming in my near future, I figured crafts might be a good way to fill up some of my time before I start the Master's Program...

Soooo... Last night, after an eventful trip to Joanne's Fabrics (where I used up a gift card from my sissy) and Michael's Craft Store (where we got some killer deals, including 25% off just because Mike is a teacher!!) with a VERY patient husband, this is what I created:

It's an adorable cork board!

I even made a bow!

Yep- check out the cute material!

If you want instructions, check out one of the blogs I follow- "Make it and love it"!

Or, if you REALLY want, and you smile pretty, I might be convinced to make one for you!

As well as making craft projects, I've been trying to get more organized in my life. My first step was to get a Butler purse. www.butlerbag.com Except, when I found out how much Butler purses cost, I almost cried. Almost. Until I found out that you can buy a Butler purse at K-Mart. A REAL one!!! It just isn't going to be leather. Which I was TOTALLY fine with. So, check out my new amazingly organized $20.99 purse!







Ahhh... See all the things one can accomplish when she is trying to avoid thinking about something else??? I love it!

Anyways, keep crossing those fingers and toes for a passing score! I should know Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you hear from Malcolm soon! The anticipation of waiting can really suck.

    Oh, and I LOVE Butler Bags! Did you hear about them from the Creative Organizing blog? That's where I read about them. When I read that they are at K-Mart, I wanted to go out and buy one, but I bought a new purse recently and I just couldn't justify another purchase to my husband. ;) But someday I will own one! I hope you enjoy yours. It's supercute. :)

    ReplyDelete