Jess!!! Jen said you had gotten in an accident! I'm so sorry sweetie! That looks #1 freaky #2 like a lot of pain and #3 like another pain... in the ass!! I hope your knee and bruising gets to feeling better soon. Do you have to have surgery on your knee?? Thank God for insurance... but I'm sorry about stupid people. I want to know why that guy wasn't sited for having his daugher in the front seat!!!
Jess!!! Jen said you had gotten in an accident! I'm so sorry sweetie! That looks #1 freaky #2 like a lot of pain and #3 like another pain... in the ass!! I hope your knee and bruising gets to feeling better soon. Do you have to have surgery on your knee?? Thank God for insurance... but I'm sorry about stupid people. I want to know why that guy wasn't sited for having his daugher in the front seat!!!
ReplyDelete